Saturday, April 23, 2011

would u want to be a writter on HTGF?

Let's call this as just a letter from the owner.
At first I want to say THANKS TO ALL OF YOU who believed that this blog could become successful and those who are with me for the Free Stuff since my very first stardoll club (which got deleted for still unknown and unreasonable reasons).You were the ones who made this blog 
 
 
 stay. From small, unactive, uncommented blog this has become a huge and meaningful blog. And now I'm happy to say that our number has been growing ever since. Officially this blog has now over 1000 of followers, but it's visited by nearly 20 times more (20 thousands) stardollians daily. And you have now become my main reason for staying on stardoll.
But you know - more people, more needs. And more not that nice comments. The most of them are about the fact that this blog doesn't have posts quick enough.Well those who haven't noticed, so far I have been running this blog alone. But as I'm having my school finishing exams on May, I always get home late from school and the rest time I have to study hard (it's not that I'm nerd, but I simply need to do the best I can on exams, so I could get in the university I really want to). So - I would appreciate some help from you and I bet there are at least some people in those hundreds who would love to give it a try and write here? It's not that hard to find all those free stuff (I will also tell my methods) so would there be anyone?
Yes? Then fill this form:
_______________________________
Stardoll username: (The account you use)
Mostly SS/NonSS membership: (I need to know, as sometimes there are SS only contests)
Country: (Where do you live)
English knowledge: (Fluent/good/basic)
Approx time you spend on stardoll: (for how many hours/minutes,daily/rarely)
Opinion about free stuff: (Usually/always/rarely get it)
Know how to use manual proxy: (Yes/No)
Blogging experience: (Have you ever wrote in other blog, if yes, post it's link)
_______________________________
I WILL STAR CHECKING ENTRIES NO SOONER THAN FRIDAY. YET I THINK I WILL MAKE SMTH LIKE TRAINING BLOG TO GIVE TRIAL TIME AS THERE ARE SO MANY PEOPLE WILLING BUT NOT HAVING ANY EXPERIENCE. I WANT TO GIVE THE CHANCE TO AS MANY AS I CAN [:





Also feel free to give your tips how to make this blog better [:
GlossyStarGirl5

No comments:

Post a Comment